What triggered my interest was the murder trial of Mona Nelson, who allegedly murdered 12 year old Jonathan Foster with a blow torch and why the story is not getting much media attention. I had not heard of it until seeing it at the website DCclothesline.com I then also remembered how there were always problems,ie slow loading, and other issues when I tried to access sites such as wnd.com, AtlasShrugs.com, and TheDailyCaller.com, but never had problems when I visited Huffington Post, Think Progress, and Media Matters.
I began to answer my concerns by do a search on Bing, Yahoo, DuckDuckgo using the last “24 hours option” . Look closely at the results for the search terms ( mona nelson con murder ) to see if there were any hits or results. I looked at each result to see if, and how often the terms (mon nelson con murder) pop up. And they do quite often for each and every one of the search engines Bing, Yahoo, Duckduckgo. Then I go to Google, the king of search engines to do the same thing with the search terms , again with the “last 24″ hours filter. First, I search when i am not signed in, the second search is when i , and the third is when I search using the firefox private window option. I think you will notice a difference, A STARK difference.
Bing ,Yahoo, and DuckDuckgo are filled with promenent links to sites I was looking for information on. But look at Google. I did a search three different ways. 1. I was logged into google when I did the search. 2 I was logged out of Google when I did the Search, and 3 when I did the Search in the Firefox Private Option. Notice, there are only one or two links, but also notice that the ones that are there are giving you WARNING signals, The WOT Yellow warning, and the WOT Red Danger warning, both of which are used to discredit the integrity of the story links. You have been censored from the truth, and now I know why so many people like myself have never heard of Jonathan Foster.
Then I remembered that my site took a big hit after posting some negative posts against google regarding privacy and their email program, as well as controversial negative things about the sitting president, as I hold basically a Libertarian-Conservative opinons. Maybe Google, like all the other MSM was censoring news based upon political allegiances. It had happened to me. Sure enough, search engine traffic from google was at a plus 60% rate of all my search engine traffic, with bing, yahoo, duckduckgo,aol and others making up the remainder of about 40%. Google must have determined that they did not like my libertarian-conservative views critical of the present administration because of about the last 4 days traffic to my site through the Google search engine dropped from that 60% rate down to under 20%. The real problem is that I am sure that this thing is happening with most all of the other like minded web sites on the internet. They may have “fixed” mine by the time of this post, but it should remind you that there are other search engines besides google because google votes for Obama. Better yet, make up your own test about once a month,just as a reminder, as it is time for us to monitor Google, because it monitors us.